Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dear Cole,

Cole was the lucky one that received a letter from Jase Yesterday. We were all jealous of him!

Como Estas? I miss you hombre!(Man) How is my room? The MTC is an awesome place! I think about you though everyday. It's too bad I didn't take advantage of having a brother as much as I could have! Cause I would love to just spend some time with you right now!

Ansley told me that you bore your testimony in seminary, and it was really good! I'm proud of you Cole. You are strong, you have a wonderful knowledge of this gospel. I want you to know that there isn't a doubt in my mind that it is true. I know that it is! With all my heart!

Ansley said, or Mom, but they said that you got pretty mad on Tuesday after school. Don't let people make you mad. You can control it, Satan knows that you have a short temper, and he knows that you are strong in every other way. Don't let him get in your head. We had a fireside Tuesday, and Elder Cecil Samuelson of the 70 spoke. He said "We can't control how people treat us, but we can control how we react". Don't let people bring you down.

But anyway, Mom said your doing golf now? That's awesome! Let me know how that goes for you!

I'm expecting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Just Dear Elder me so I get it fast, and I will write a letter back to you. But I miss you a ton! and Allie told me that she was going golfing with you? Did you go? Be good for Mom and Dad! And be a big brother to Clay! And be nice to your sisters! You are a good example to them, continue to be!

Love you Bro!
Elder Warner

PS. Whenever you need to calm your anger, or need anything Heavenly Father answers prayers! I know it! He does for me everyday!

PS-#2 Find out Dallin Wilcox Address for me!

No pictures yet from Jase! Not sure how we are going to get them from him, we need to figure it out!

No comments: