Monday, February 6, 2012

Cambio

This week has been super good! me and my comp have gotten along very well! we have been working hard and have 3 baptisms this week ...Saturday... well I had three baptisms but I got a new area and new companion today.

The new area is in the same city of Cuenca just its a new area....as in we are the first missionaries to go there in a long time. So We will be doing a lot of knocking on doors and finding finding finding. I still haven't met my new comp, but he is another district leader. So we should have success together and he is American.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures today.....my camera is not with me. But we had a baptism Saturday. A women named jenny Reyes, she is a very strong convert. she left her husband to be baptized. Her husband was always cheating on her but giving her money, sadly this is a very common thing here but it can be fixed with the gospel. I baptized jenny and it was a little hard....she is a little on the heavy side. But the water helped a lot.

The Church is growing rapidly and the gospel is touching the lives of many people everyday. There is not one doubt in my mind that it is true. It is real, and it blesses lives. Temporally and spiritually. I see it everyday! I also know that the work grows faster with the help of members. Every member is a missionary! The members are sooo important.

I gave a talk in my ward last Sunday about the importance of missionary work and the members. There is a whole seccion in preach my gospel titled how to work with the members. I challenge you all to read it. It takes no longer than 5 minutes. The time is close to the lords coming. We need to share the gospel with everyone! I challenge you all to look and pray for missionary opportunities daily. It will bless your family and others more than you can imagine.

I love you all and pray for you daily. I hope you are are enjoying life as I am enjoying mine.

love Elder Jase Warner

No comments: