Monday, February 27, 2012

Hasta Ver

Well this week we had a baptism!!!!! yayayayayaya! I am so excited! One reason is because the sector that I am in is very very challenging. It is full of Catholics and rich people (AniƱados) and there are also a lot of Jehovah´s Whiteness´s . They have knocked on our door a couple times already, and when we answer it they get scared and just give us a flyer or a pamphlet. There church is right next door from our church.

The baptism was also one of the best I have had, there were so many people there at Jorge Louise Pillajo´s baptism. Our ward members are very supportive. And we actually had a piano in the baptism to sing! We had to carry it down from the upstairs chapel though.

But this week has actually been pretty challenging. My companion went home yesterday. He completed 2 years and 1 month in the mission. He was a great companion. I am now with the zone leaders until my new companion arrives or until I get sent somewhere else. I don't know what will happen or when it will happen, but I know what ever happens its for the best.

That's one thing I have learned in the mission is that this is the lords work and his hand is in everything we do as missionaries. This is not my work, I am just a instrument in the Lords work. We are working with a couple families right now. One family is a family of 5 girls....they couldn't go to church this week because of the flu, but next week they will be in church. We also have a baptism date with a lady named Anabelen Merchan. Please pray for her, she needs to gain a strong testimony of the church. But we also put another baptism date this week with a guy named Paul Merchan and he is not related to Anabelen Merchan. Just a coincidence that they have the same last name. Please pray for those people.

This week the festivals and holiday are finally over so now we can actually get into some houses. This last week was difficult but we pulled through. I am excited to see who comes to be my next companion. Hopefully someone who is ready to work really hard. I have been blessed with all great wonderful companions so far. so I am not worried.

I love and pray for all of you! i thank you for being such good people!

remember that we have a father in heaven who loves us and answers our prayers. Remember that we are responsible to share this simple message with everyone in the world. We are all children of god, and the savior suffered for all of our sins. ALL. there is nothing you cant repent of, you can come unto Christ though the atoning sacrifice of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. I love you all and pray for you daily

love
Elder Jase Warner

No comments: