Monday, February 13, 2012

Monay

This week has been good, I am in my new sector "Monay" with my new comp. elder Denison from Utah. He is sweet, he will only be here for 2 more weeks because he already has been on his mission for 2 years and 2 weeks now. he extended his mission for a month, just to be with me.

We are opening this new sector together and its going good, we knock a lot of doors, but the members here and the bishop are sweet. We have two baptism dates on is for the 25th of February, and one is for the first week in march. we placed the baptism date yesterday with a kid named Jorge he is 14 years old and he went to church yesterday and liked it a lot. Elder Denison is happy that we will have a baptism before he leaves.

on the fun note, on Friday we had an activity in the church to celebrate valentines day, and me and elder Denison played a song for everyone in the ward. He played piano and i played guitar and sang the song by second hand serenade "fall for you" and everyone loved it. Elder Denison is super pro at piano. he played in sacrament meeting.

Our sector is huge and not very populated in a lot of parts so we have to walk and ride a lot of buses. But we are trying to get to know the members very well to build their trust. I have learned the best way to find people is through the members.

I am loving life right now and loving serving the Lord everyday. I am learning a lot of valuable things for my future and I am receiving very much joy in bringing people closer to our savior Jesu Cristo.

For those of you who are interested the ward I am in actually has a face book page and I think there is a picture of me on there. but the page is called "barrio monay LDS"

I ate very good pizza this week twice, so that was very nice ha ha. The members here are very well off and they feed us very well so don't worry mom! Well I miss and love you all!

love Elder Warner

No comments: