Monday, December 19, 2011

Feliz Navidad, Christmas is coming!


Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great week before Christmas! This week was a good week down here in Ecuador!

On Tuesday I got to go on an interchange with my zone leader Elder Snow, he is an awesome guy! we had a pretty successful day. Today I went to Guayaquil, I had an interview with Presidente Monolti that was cool i love my president so much.

The other day me and my comp went tracting and we passed the local fire station and saw them playing ping pong...so we challenged them to a couple games and talked to them for a bit haha it was pretty fun.

The best thing that happened this week was the finding of the Castillo family. They are an inactive family that we just randomly found and they have a daughter who is 9 named Julisa who is not baptized yet. anyways, we got them all to go to Church on Sunday. Usually we have to go wake people up for church, but when we went to their house they were already up and ready and outside, they were the first one to church!! Awesome family, hopefully we can get them to enter the temple and be sealed together forever.

As for Christmas this weekend we will go to church for sacrament meeting and them go home and stay in our house all day alone. but it is okay we need the extra rest. We will find something to do for fun.

We have a baptism this Friday for Josue Albuquerque, please keep him in your prayers!

I wish you all a merry Christmas and will miss you all!
but I am serving the lord and very happy!

Love,

Elder Jase Warner



No comments: