Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Banana Land

How is everyone doing?

everything is going great down here in the banana land Ecuador. For real my life is surrounded by bananas if its not what your eating its in site for sure. and we are just surrounded by bananeros- banana farms. my city is known as the banana capitol of the world.

So this week was very good, no baptisms but we got 4 investigators to church and we have a couple of baptisms lined up. but we will see if i get changed next week to a new area or not. I cant believe I've been in Ecuador for a change no ( 6weeks). Time is already flying! there is a lot of work to be done! Right now i am actually in another city called pasaje for a day because my companion elder Hancock, who is a district leader is in Guayaquil for a meeting for a day. So our p day actually got cut in half almost. I am slowly realizing that there is no rest here on the mission not even on pday. Work work work! i am glad because there is just too many people without the gospel in their lives to not work every second of every day.
Next week is our district ( stake) conference so we cant baptize that week, but we have a baptism the 19th. Nahin Sanchez, he is 19 years old and knows the church is true, he just has some problems some times with the word of wisdom. Please pray for him to overcome his trial with this. I have learned that the power of prayer is so real.

the people here are awesome, my companion is awesome i love the mission. I hope all is well!
please pray for me and elder Hancock.

i love you all and i thank you for all your support!

go out and share the gospel!

love
Elder Jase Warner

No comments: