Wednesday, July 4, 2012

feliz dia de indepencia

Today is the 4th of July and not one person knows about it here!!!! its weird!!!

and the same was my birthday yesterday!!! no one knew and I didn't even remember... just a couple of missionaries wished me happy b day and we ate cookies ha ha thanks for the chocolate chip cookie mix!!! but we could only make four at a time cuz we don't have an oven.......we just have a toaster oven haha !

But today was awesome i got to go to the temple for the first time since my first day of the mission. president always says that our work here is for the living and not for the dead. haha when were off the mission we can go to the temple.but after the mission I will have the opportunity to go to the new temple in Gilbert every week!!! 

And today i took my first real nap of the mission. ! 1 hour long!!!!! it was great ! I'm counting it as my birthday present! 

I now have a companion and i am living with 4 missionaries and one is from  Dominican Republic and is 6"4 he is a beast!!! and my companion is barely 4 feet tall hahahahahahah its hilarious! 

i hope everyone is having a good 4t of July and celebrating the freedom that you have.

we live in a good country!! sometimes we don't realize the blessings we are receiving and have on a day to day basis!!! I hope you are all happy and receiving blessings from our heavenly father. If you live right you will be blessed.  that's one of the simplest things in the scriptures and still at times we forget . 

I challenge you all to kneel down tonight and talk to your Heavenly Father, tell his what you are thankful for, tell him what you need to do better and ask for forgiveness, and after live in a way to receive blessings that you need.

i promise you that if you ask you will receive, if you are living right.

i love you all and miss you
elder Jase Warner









No comments: