Monday, March 19, 2012

New Companion!




I finally today got a new comp!!!! Por fin!

His name is Elder Chicaiza, he is from Quito Ecuador. He has about 18 months in the mission now and he is very cool. He got here in cuenca about an hour ago. I am looking forward to having a
companion and having some more success!

One thing I have learned here on the mission is that success and bringing people into the true Church brings me happiness! More than I ever imagined it would bring
me.

The work of the lord is the most important work that we can do here in the earth. This last week I worked mostly in another sector. That sector hasn't had a baptism date or anyone in church for 9 weeks now.

But this last week I helped the other elders and we put 2 baptism dates for the 7th of April and had two people in church. It was a relief to have some success in that sector. But on the flip side we didn't have any one in my sector go to church. But this week we are going to put a lot of effort into finding new people to teach and get
them to church.

I am so excited for general conference this month! What a blessing it will be to listen to our prophet and apostles. I hope you will all take the time to pay attention to the words of the lords servants. It will bless your lives.!

I miss you all and look forward to hearing from you next Monday, I am
sorry that this letter is so short ha ha.

Love

Elder Jase Warner

No comments: